Friday, May 9, 2014

High School Musical Fan :")

Hi :) My name is Ella and this is the story on how I become a High School Musical Fan..

When I'm in a Grade 3 (Elementary), High School Musical is hit in our classroom. My classmates loves this movie and they had a merhandise of it. So I ask my classmate, what is the High School Musical? and they told me that it is Disney's Movie. So I watch it in our TV and WOW! Amazing! I love the way they sing! and I like their roles. They fit to their unique roles especially the cast of High School Musical! When I'm done watching HSM, I start to like and love them!

My first merchandise of High School Musical is the HSM 2 Junior Novel. It was given by my aunt.
and then I buy some of the magazine but sadly, I didn't complete them. I hope that someday I will have many High School Musical Merchandise..

Now, this is my collection of High School Musical :D



I have High School Musical 1,2 and 3 VCD :)
I bought it at online shop last May 7,2014
It is 2nd hand VCD's but it's okay ;)

I hope there are people who wants to donate a High School Musical Merchandise..
Just Contact me.. Hehehe joking!
I will take care of your HSM Merchandise :)






























No comments:

Post a Comment